CAREERS WITH VERKLER TRUCK REPAIR
We realize our employees are the backbone of our company and make us the successful repair shop we are today. We’re truly passionate about the work we do and strive to do our job effectively & safely. At Verkler Truck Repair, we offer the following benefits to our team members:
– Excellent health/life insurance plan
– Paid vacation and sick days
– Vision and dental insurance discounts
– IRA participation (company matches up to 2% of salary)
– FREE company supplied uniforms
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
– Repair and maintain light to heavy duty trucks, tractors and semi-trailers; diagnose mechanical and electrical issues.
– Typical repairs include, but are not limited to: routine maintenance and repairing gasoline/diesel engines, drivetrain, suspension, air/hydraulic brake systems, electrical and air conditioning.
Skills & Requirements:
– While some skills are intrinsic to every mechanic we hire, we realize there are additional skills that are learned through on-the-job-training.
– Verkler Truck Repair is seeking a person who holds a variety of mechanical and interpersonal skills.
– Regardless of your previous work experience, please consider applying if you are a person who is willing to learn.
– We are a family oriented company and only offer first shift positions. We are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
– Verkler Truck Repair offers a safe work environment with a spacious 10 bay shop (including four and two post lifts).
To apply, please complete the form below. You may also contact us directly at 309-673-7463 if you have any questions.